365 Questions--September 4

What person has made your life better?
I would have to say my cousin/sister Toya. She's been there for me every single step of the way. I'm so happy that she's there and she doesn't judge me. She doesn't backstab me. Everything she does, she does in love, and I wholeheartedly believe that. She has no respect of persons and she's been betrayed by so many that either is all the way for you or she doesn't deal with you at all. I remember being 16 or 17 and she sat down and talked to me about my at the time boyfriend. It was because of her that I met the man who I believe genuinely loved me and never did wrong by me. She held my hand when another man broke my heart over and over. She was there when our grandfather died when I was 19. In spite of everything she has going on, she's still there and I literally wouldn't trade her for the world. She had a part of raising me in ministry. She wasn't my pastor but she took me under her wing. Even now, she is sharing her special day with me and I'm so glad that she entrusted me with that.

Comments