365 Questions--April 11

Who is someone that fascinates you and why?

I've recently become really really fascinated with Will Packer. I'm not exactly sure where this fascination came from to be honest. It may have been because I watched Stomp the Yard twice this weekend, and I noticed his name in the credits. I went to Google as soon as I saw it. I still don't really know why, and I see that he went to FAMU (strike rattlers strike🐍) annnnnnnnndd he's from St. Pete. When I tell y'all I've never been so excited in my life. Because he's from St. Pete I can almost tell what his story was. I understand because I'm from there. The majority of my family lives there. It's very few people who don't and most people don't get out of St. Pete. I can tell you I have a bunch of family members who have never been outside of St. Pete. So to see someone from St. Pete grow up and be involved in films like Stomp the Yard, This Christmas, Almost Christmas, Girls Trip, About Last Night, Think Like a Man and he's involved in The Quad and Being Mary Jane....I am elated. It's one thing to get out of St. Pete, but to get out and have that level of success is awesome. 


Comments