Let's Talk Saturdays--Did You Miss It?


So if y'all didn't know I'm a reality show junkie. I stopped faithfully watching Basketball Wives after Royce left I think. It was the season where Evelyn and Jen were really not cool and Evelyn jumped across a table on her whatever season that was. Any who...I just happened to catch it this week and it really bothered me. It was revealed that Jennifer was spreading a rumor that Evelyn slept with Shaunie's ex, Shaq.


I don't think the rumor is true, but if it was from a Evelyn from like season 1 Basketball Wives then maybe I would believe it. I just don't think 40-something year old Evelyn would do that.

What bothered me so much was Evelyn was so mad that Tami brought it up. She completely failed to acknowledge the fact that her "best friend" would spread such a nasty rumor about her. She never said 2 words to her. She turned all her anger to Tami. Was Tami wrong for bringing up the rumor over a year later? Absolutely. It was most definitely messy. If you cared about Shaunie so much, why didn't you tell her when you first heard it. I would definitely question her motive. However there would be nothing for Tami to bring up had Jen not said anything at all. Therefore, it wouldn't have even mattered what Tami had said.

I told y'all a week or 2 ago not to miss the signs. Before something that big happens, there are always signs. Whether you acknowledge them or not is a different story. Evelyn missed all signs. When Evelyn and Jen fell out the first time, she should've known. In my opinion, if I have to jump across a table on you like this, 


we're done here.There's no hope for us ever recovering from that. God Himself is going to have to literally open my mouth for me to speak to you. You're dead to me. But of course that's probably just me. Evelyn been knew (yes been knew) Jen was not about that life. She would never put her hands up to fight Evelyn. She threatened to call her attorney in this scene. Friends don't call attorneys or police on friends. If ya'll were friends before then, more than likely you won't be after you call an attorney. 

That episode was years ago. Jen orchestrated  that whole rumor a year ago. Evelyn and Jen had made up over a year ago! Then when it was brought up in front of everybody, Jen was sitting like 


Now my next question would've been, you said this about me a year ago, tried to use Malaysia as a pawn, and now you're sitting here like nothing happened? How much did you say that you felt comfortable enough to say you don't know what's going on? Do you not know which thing you said that this is referring to? To be honest, I don't know how anybody could be friends with Jen after this, especially Shaunie, Malaysia, Tami, and Evelyn. Jen was willing to do whatever and use whoever as a means to hurt Evelyn. You can't trust anybody like that. 

Comments