365 Questions--July 5

What are some actions you admire?

I truly admire people that are genuine. When I say genuine, I don’t mean that completely in a positive way. I can respect people who can be upfront about exactly who they are. Of course, people who are genuine in the nice are always good to meet. But to meet it takes a different kind of person to know how much of a messed up person they are being 100% honest about it. I mean especially in today’s times where people are out here wasting each other’s times and giving false hopes just to keep people around. 

I don’t even apply this to just romantic relationships, but even in friendships. I don’t see the point in hiding your true colors. They’re going to come out at some point anyway. So what is the point? You shouldn’t have to pretend to be something you’re not at any point in time. If you feel like you have to hide it, then maybe you need to change that part of yourself. Maybe it’s just me. I can’t fake and I’m a horrible liar. Time is too precious to be wasting anybody’s time. 

Comments