365 Questions--July 25

What was the hurry?

Honestly, I have always been in a hurry to get married ever since I was like 15 or 16. Had it been up to me, I would've married with 2 and a half kids by now. That is truly my heart's desire. Unfortunately, my love story was not that simple. That's another story for another day.

But to be honest, the reason I was in such a rush is because I wanted to establish stability for my family. I want to be able to build a home of army family. I get attached to things like houses because it's home. Like my parents recently discussed possibly selling their house, and I spazzed. I can't imagine not coming back to this house as home. It's kind of like that episode of Fresh Prince when that oompa loompa president of the US was supposed to buy their house. Because we moved around so much when I was a kid, I get very, very attached to places. It represents stability for me. That's all I want for my family. Well not all, but you know what I mean

Comments