365 Questions--July 22

If you could spend 15 minutes with any celebrity, who would it be?

So when I read this question, 2 people popped in my head...Taraji and Fantasia. I love them both, and I feel like they would give the best sisterly advice. I decided to side with Fantasia because she is just so awesome. I feel like she and I have a lot in common when it comes to our walk with God. Yes, she's a secular artist, but you can clearly see she carries God with her. I just want to talk to her about life and how she does it. I highly doubt that I'll ever be a "holier than thou" and be so saved you can't even have a conversation with me. I still want tone me. I think she exemplifies that. And she's so down the earth. I could learn more about my walk with God, becoming/being a wife, a mother...I just feel like she has so much to offer



Comments