365 Questions--July 21

Who was your childhood celebrity crush?

So I had 3 for like my whole childhood. I was legit in love with LL Cool J as a toddler. Like just look at that face. Who couldn't fall in love with that???

We used to watch In The House as a child and I used to start blushing so hard when he would come on the screen. There's a video in of our old family videos where I was literally caressing his face on TV and batting my eyelashes. In my mind, he was my man. 

So of course, I grew up in the Scream Tour age and the boy band age. There was the IMx (Immature), Pretty Ricky, B5, and of course B2K. I was obsessed with B2K. I have every last one of their albums. I had every issue of WordUP! they were in. My room was literally covered in their posters to the point that you couldn't even see the wall. I loved them. But of course I had my favorite members. All of them were great, but these 2.....

Lil Fizz was a no brainer. I love  a red man (...speaking of I probably should've put Method Man on this too). I used to watch their DVD every Saturday morning, and watching Fizz's segment, he just seemed so laid back and chill. The perfect type to balance me out. Omarion...I really don't know where that came from. It happened after the group though. Around the time "O" came out, I went off in the deep in for him. 

Comments