365 Questions--April 16

Who are your favorite content creators?

So I'm a Youtube fanatic. I have been for as long as I can remember. To be honest, I don't really watch people who create "religious" content. I'm more of a makeup/hair person. 

One of the first people I watched was Ivy. Back in the day, she was hairweavekilla89. 


She's super dope and sooooo talented. Almost everything that I've learned about hair I've learned from either her, Thomasadrianna, or Tiara Monet. Even still, Ivy is my favorite. When I tell y'all I seriously look forward to every time she has a new upload. She always has something completely out of the box whether it's a color, a cut, or both. She's way underrated, but she's definitely one of the best. 

Another reason I watch her is for her makeup videos. It's not necessarily because I need help in that area. I'm not sure how exactly to say thing, but we have similar facial features, but we look absolutely nothing alike. We both have small eyes, chunky cheeks, and full lips. We're the same complexion too. So if I want to see how a hair color or lipstick color or something would look on my skin, I wait for her to post something similar if she hasn't already. 

On the other side, I do also enjoy vlogs quite a bit. I can't say that about every vlogger, but I do enjoy Jamie and Nikki. 

I was going to put up a different photo of them, but I just don't think it would be right since baby Zoe wouldn't be in it. Plus this is definitely one of my faves. To be honest, the main thing dragged me into the channel was how beautiful Nikki is. I had never seen anyone that looked like her before. I started watching right around the time she had Ava, and I've been hooked ever since. Speaking of, Ava is definitely the life of the party. That little girl is something else. They're really laid back, but the way Jamie makes their simplistic vlogs really artistic intrigues me as well. 

Comments