365 Questions--March 30

What's the tone/music of your alarm clock?

This question kinda made me laugh a little bit. I have to go through lot to get up in the morning. I'll be honest I love my sleep, and I love being gain my bed so I have to set a few alarms for me to really get up. My alarm hasn't changed for a few months now, but the alarm song depends on which alarm and on what day. So like, my first alarm that goes off at either 5:15 or 6:15 is "Alive" by Kehlani. I wake up, turn that one off, and turn the either 5:45 or 6:45 alarm on. That alarm is "Jump" by Kriss Kross. This one almost gives me a heart attack every single time. Depending on if I get to work early and take a nap, I have another alarm. That one is "Grateful" by J.J. Hairston. Sunday mornings, my alarm is "Rest of My Life" by Timothy Wright.


I have to change my alarm songs every so often. If not I'll get immune to it and just turn it off and be like "yeah, whatever. What else you got?" I'm thinking that now my alarms are going to be "Wake Up Everybody," by John Legend, Melanie Fiona, and The Roots. I might keep Jump as that last morning alarm. I just don't think I'l ever be able to get over that one. Of course I have to have a gospel song for my work naps. I think for that one I'll use "Best Day of My Life," by T.D. Jakes. Finally, my Sunday alarm will be "It's Yours" by Jekalyn Carr.

Comments