365 Questions--January 23

A trip you want to take this year

I've mentioned this previously, but I genuinely enjoy spending time with my family, especially on my mom's side. It's all the way live every time we link up. 2018 is going to be a really big year for a lot of us, and I really really want all of us to go out the country after I graduate in December. Honestly, I want us to go to like DR or Jamaica. Even if it's not out the country, just all of us getting together outside of being around our parents. I'd even settle for Vegas or Miami. It would be sooooo dope. Hopefully if this trip happens, I'll have my vlogging camera by then so I can vlog the trip.

Honestly, ever since my granddaddy died in 2012, it's been hard for all of us to get together. I don't mean just my cousins. My family as a whole has only gotten together maybe twice since then that I can remember. It just doesn't happen like it used to. Then it's like my cousins and I talk about it, but it just doesn't happen or somebody catches an attitude. It's always something, but it will happen this year. I can't wait.

It's a celebration every time we link up
We done did everything they could think of
Greatness is what we on the brink of

I wish that I could have this moment
For life

--Nicki Minaj/Drake 

Comments