365 Questions--October 24

How did you improve yourself today?
I gave myself a chance to relax. At this point, the day that I'm writing this...the wedding is 11 days away. Yes, I'm writing this super late, but I love y'all so I'm gonna get it done. Anyway, back to the topic at hand. Yes, I gave myself a mental break. I just focused on myself for the simple fact that I have been ripping and running for the longest. Granted, I didn't do much relaxing, but it was nice to just give myself a chance to do nothing. I was actually able to be there for my sister. I spent all day on the phone with her and I aint sorry. I work so much and be busy with school and church that I don't have a lot of time to just check on her. She's the one getting married, and if I'm as nervous and anxious and stressed as I am, I can only imagine what she's going through.

Comments