Let's Talk Saturdays--Watch Out for Roccstars

So y'all know I love a good reality show. It's my guilty pleasure. I've been watching Love and Hip Hop since the very beginning. With one of the newer extensions, Hollywood, I haven't necessarily been a fan. Hollywood is one of the corniest extensions of the franchise. Everybody on the franchise are so extra. It doesn't even seem realistic. In this particular season, there is one cast member that really stands out and not in a good way. This guy


Roccstar is a great producer, but that's not why he came on the show. He came on the show as A1's hater. He's a very talented man, but the only thing he has been showcasing is his dislike for A1. First of all, I got to ask production what they had against A1 this season cuz SHEESH!! He can't catch a break this season. 

From what I have gathered, it seems like A1 and Roccstar were friends at some point, A1 blew up, and they went separate ways. Roccstar seems very genuine. His character doesn't seem forced. He seems to show himself exactly how he is. Something about his character was just so alarming to me. It is something in the way he carried himself. It was how he was going way out his way to hurt  him. It was too much. It's one thing for your past to be brought back up, but it's another when your past is trying to take over your right now and even your future. 

To be honest, that's life. There's times where the devil will work double time play mind games. The mind is a very powerful thing. The devil that once he has your mind he can control you. He will get you distracted from your destiny and the place that you are called to be. Roccstar and A1 worked together back in the day and now A1 is working with Chris Brown and bunch of other artists. What I think happened is A1 saw Roccstar and mentally went back to the place he was in when they last interacted. It's completely normal. That's the last thing he associates with him. So he neglected to remember that's not where he is anymore. It happens to all of us. It just happened to me this week (I'm writing this super late btw and I'm sorry y'all).

The other thing that I wanted to say is you have to watch out for people like Roccstar. I can almost guarantee that Roccstar has been like that his whole life. There were warning signs there. Had to be. You don't just become that big of a hater overnight. 

Comments