365 Questions--July 6

A time of transition
I would have to say that I’ve been in a transition for the last 2 years. I moved back home from Florida and had to start over. I had to start my career all over. It took a lot for me to just be okay with being back in Augusta. Everything that happened that caused me to have to be here in the first place was more enough to send somebody into a mental breakdown. I got back on my feet (sort of) and went back to school. Everything seemed to be okay, but I knew that I wasn’t going to stay in that place forever. That transition lasted way longer than I expected. However, within the last almost 2 months it’s been a different transition. 

As I mentioned a couple posts ago I mentioned my grandmother had a stroke. Of course, that comes with a lot of changes. That happened, I no longer work at that God-awful job, and me and that guy are no longer even cool let alone together. All of that happened within the last couple months, but to be honest, it’s just now hitting me. All of those things changed and I’m trying to change my relationship with God. I’ve spent a lot of time just sitting in the house thinking, crying, and trying to figure out where to go from here. I graduate in less than 6 months and I have no idea what I want to do, if I want to stay here, or if I want to just go back to school. The unknown is the scariest thing in the world to me. I just don’t know what is going to happen. 

Comments