365 Questions--July 19

What does your dream home look like?
Hopefully I’ll be able to find a floor plan on Pinterest or something or maybe Zillow. I really am that girl. I think about what my kids would look like and dress like, what my wedding would be like, what car I want to drive, and what my house would look like. I look at houses all the time just to get an idea of what I like and what I don’t like. 







Just in general, I like a more compartmentalized house. I want everything to have it’s own place. Like a lot of houses have a combined kitchen and living room. Like in the kitchen it’s just a long island and then it opens to the living room. I hate that. 


If it were up to me, my house would be 2 maybe 3 floors. The third floor would be the basement (well first floor, but you know what I mean). The basement would be my husband’s man cave. If I didn’t have a basement, I would at least like a den for him. Also, no steps in front of the front door. They need to be on the side.  I love high, flat ceilings in the foyer and living room. In the living room, I love floor to ceiling windows and a balcony from upstairs. This particular feature is why I would consider moving to Texas. A lot of houses have that. I want the living room to be huge. I expect that my family would spend a lot of time  
 
Also on the main floor, I would like an office and formal dining room. The office would need to be in the front of the house because that would be my Youtube room. The dining room is really important to me because that would be where all of the holiday dinners would be. I love having those kinds of traditions. Next to that would be the kitchen. I haven’t really talked about décor, but I need my kitchen to be tan with dark cabinets. I love a big kitchen with a pantry. I don’t know what my obsession is with pantries. 

As far as the bedroom, I would like a huge master bedroom, preferably with a sitting area. I definitely need a huge closet. If it could be separate as a his and hers, that would be awesome. Maybe 3 or 4 other bedrooms. Yall know I want a big family. I want my kids to share a room. I want them to be dependent on each other. My sister, cousins, and I were closer when were under each other, but no TV’s in the room. They’ll share a game/entertainment room. 
 
Looking at this, I feel like I have a requirements, but I have a reason for everything. I swear

Comments