365 Questions--May 7

What emotions come up when you think about these triggers?

Just in general, my main emotion is anger. I express most of my feelings in anger. It's rare that I cry from being hurt like that, not to say that it doesn't happen; it's just not as frequent as truly expressing anger. I'm not sure why exactly I'm wired that way. Maybe it's because I was always taught not to let people see me cry or give people the power to make you cry. I mean in all honesty, me crying is not going to fix anything. If I'm even more honest, me being mad about it is not going to fix it either. In fact, it would probably make it worse if I'm mad to the point that I can't calm down.

Sometimes I'm not as extreme with my emotions. With people trying to justify them telling me what decisions to make, it can vary. Depending on who it is I would just be irritated. Like it irritates me more than anything when people who are not a major person in my life feel like they have any say so in my life. If it was my family, then it irritates me because I feel like they're telling me what to do again. Of the people in my generation, I am one of the youngest. Of course, there was a time where I had to listen to my older relatives, and now I'm 25. I'm more than capable of making decisions for myself now. I guess it's irritating because everyone still looks at me as Little Miss Bre (yes that's what they call me. Blame my granddaddy😂😂😂). Yes, I'm little in statute, but I'm a grown woman. Let me be that.

Comments