365 Questions--May 4

For each of the things you listed as not liking about your life, ask yourself why

Just in case you missed yesterday's post, the things I listed were feeling alone and feeling like I'm behind in life. 

Feeling Alone
I know that I'm not alone. It's just when I start going through things, I go through them mentally. Obviously, everybody is not in my head so they don't know. I'm not one to say "Hey I'm going through something, and I need help." It's just not part of my character to do that. I kind of feel like even if I said something, I don't think anybody would ever understand. I would never want to discredit my friends. I have great friends. I just don't know how to communicate my hurt to them so instead I say nothing. 

Feeling Behind
It's that time of year again. Graduation season. I'm so happy for everybody I swear, but you know how something happens for somebody and you think "when is it going to happen for me?" That's where I'm at right now. I've never wanted to have a rough 20's. I always wanted to have the "grown up" life. Maybe that's just me living in my own fairytale. I kid you not. I wanted to be married by 23 and I probably would've had 1-2 kids by now. Here I am. 25. Single. Not even engaged. No kids. Working a job that I hate. And I only have 1 degree. Maybe it's because I'm so hard on myself. Where I am right now was never in my plans. I'm so used to bouncing back from everything, but it's like that last major knock down.....I still haven't gotten up from it yet. It's so frustrating because I'm a fighter. I've been fighting since I came into this world. It's like No matter how hard I fight back on this, I'm just not getting anywhere.

Comments