365 Questions--May 19

What did you learn about yourself in the do over entry?

Honestly, the main thing I saw was I was very disappointed in myself for letting that situation get was far as it did. I'm very hard on myself. I think that with that situation that I wrote about it, I blame myself. If I would've just said no that one time, then I wouldn't be struggling like I am now. I wouldn't have had to leave my dream school. I wouldn't be back in Augusta. I wouldn't have had to start over. I wouldn't have had to work a job that I hate and barely be able to pay my bills. I wouldn't have had a feud with one of the closest people to me. I look at the situation, and it hurts because I literally had to drop everything and comeback home.  I'm not one to give up so maybe that's why I get so upset about it.


The other thing that I learned about myself is that I am an optimistic person. No matter how much my situation does or doesn't change I still hope and pray that it will. In spite of everything that I've gone through, I still believe that God did it for a reason. I'm still grateful that God brought me to the people he brought me to. I just hope I never lose that light.

Comments