365 Questions--April 7

What is your favorite TV show?

My all time favorite show is Martin. When I tell y'all I loooooooooooooove Martin. I've seen every single episode a million times and can probably say it word for word. Even now at 25, I'll watch the show and laugh like I've never seen it before. I'm not sure what it is about Martin, but I just love it. Out of all the 90's shows this is most definitely my favorite, Fresh Prince is in a close second. 



If I have to pick a more recent show, I have 2 picks: Star and Power. With both of these shows, I got into them just because. It had nothing to do with everybody watching the shows. I actually got into them during the off season. I actually finished the first 2 seasons of Power literally 2 days before season 3 started, but I had no idea season 3 was starting. It took me like 4 days to watch both seasons (keep in mind I was not working). I just got into Star like a couple months ago off a whim. 

Power is just everything. I never got into it for one because I'm not paying for Starz. Two, the way Empire was compared to Power made me skeptical because I like Empire. The shows are completely different. I still don't really understand why they were being compared. Power is great. It's not for the super sanctified though. Courtney Kemp and the rest of the writers on that show are amazing. I never would've imagined that the show would've gone that long especially once Ghost went to jail, but another plot twist comes. 




Star is a little bit different. I never watched Star until right before the most recent season. I saw maybe 5 minutes of an episode, but I wasn't really interested in another musical type show, especially if it was made by Lee Daniels. Nothing against Lee Daniels. I just thought it was going to be like a Great Value version of Empire, and I just wasn't interested. In some ways, it kind of is, but I love it for some reason. 


Comments