365 Questions--April 4

What is something that is always easy for you?

It is always easy for me to get to the root of the problem. As people, we are very complex creatures. Sometimes when we go through things we project those emotions in other areas of our lives. It doesn't take long for me to figure out why people project those behaviors. It may be because I recognize the behaviors in my myself. 

I'm a people watcher. I always have been, even as a kid. I get that from my dad. Going off to college and getting a degree in psychology only made it worse. The more I learned, the more I realized that people have certain behavior because of things that happen to them. For example, I tend to push people away. Why is that? My parents are military. I've moved several times. I don't want to get attached to someone and then 2-3 years later they're not around anymore. You can tell a lot about what people have been through you pay attention to their behaviors. 

Comments