365 Questions--April 28

What is the last thing that made you cry?

The last time I really really cried was last weekend. Last weekend was a lot. Friday night I lost an old friend to an overdose. To know that he was struggling that much really hurt me. Because we were friends I felt like I could've done more or been a better friend. It was all so surreal. Lately, when people close to my age die it really really hits me for some reason. I wasn't like that before. But with Patrick, I could remember the times where I would see him all the time. It just makes me want to get things straightened out with my friends. I want to get back in contact with them so that I won't have to relive a hurt that's filled with regret like that.

The next night I found out that someone very close to me was spreading very ugly rumors about me. This led to my ex calling me and cursing me out like a stranger on the street. Interesting fact, sometimes I get so mad that I cry. It's not because I'm sad; it's because I really wanna do something to that person and I know that legally I can't do that. Specifically with these people, there is so much history. The fact that I was called about something that supposedly happened (it never happened) 2-3 years ago was enough to send me over the edge. But the level of disrespect that came with that call sent me into a spiral. I just hate when I get to that point

Comments