365 Questions--April 24

Where is a place you want to visit?

So this an interesting question for me to answer. As some of you may know, I'm a military brat. By the time I was 10, I had visited 13 countries. I'm very grateful that I was able to travel so much as a child, but now that I'm an adult I want to travel more. I think it's a different experience when you're an adult.

If I had to choose a place in the United States, I would have to choose New Orleans. I've been a lot of places, but New Orleans is not one of them. I've been wanting to go and planning to go for years, but it just never happened. I've been to Baton Rouge, and I loved being there. It was interesting to me. I'm a Georgia/Florida girl. You know there are some states that have a very distinct culture? Louisiana is one of them, but I really want to get the New Orleans experience, but not during Essence Fest. I want to go to Essence Fest too, but I don't want that to define my New Orleans experience.

If I had to choose an international destination, I think it would have to be Thailand. I've been very interested in Thailand, but I'm not sure why. I think everybody wants to go to the Caribbean and Africa, and that's cool, but I want something different. It might be my slight obsession with elephants. When I think of Thailand, the first thing that comes to mind is water and elephants.

Hopefully, I'll be able to visit both of these place soon.

Comments