365 Questions--April 13

What is the next big purchase you need to make?

I need to get a camera, preferably 2. Originally, YSF was supposed to be a Youtube channel. That's why I waited so long to start it. I just couldn't afford to get a camera. I have no problem using my webcam to rehearse my videos, but I need a camera. I'm something like a perfectionist, and I cannot and will not allow myself to get on youtube with sub-par quality videos. I can't. And I won't. Youtube is not what is used to be by a long shot. It's a whole production. Plus, I have a lot of ideas that I'm just not able to execute the way I envisioned because I don't have the camera. I'll settle for 1 camera for now, but I would like to have 2 so that I can vlog and make my normal content. I really wanted to have them by this summer because I have a pretty exciting summer coming up.


But after that the next really big purchase is going to be another car. I've had my car since I was 16. Don't get me wrong. My baby has been good to me. I haven't had any real issues out of it until recently. I mean it hasn't been necessarily bad issues. It's just things that happen with time. I still haven't made a final decision on what I want yet, but I think it'll be a nice gift to myself.

Comments