365 Questions--March 23

What are you feeling right now?

Right now...I'm not going to lie. I am all over the place. I'm excited for what's to come professionally. God knows I've been looking for a come up for the longest. I'm getting to a place where I can really impact the community the way I want to. I'm so grateful for everything right now. Yes, I am running like a chicken with its head cut off, but it's all worth it.


On the other side, I am feeling a little down and a little betrayed. Over the weekend, some things transpired with someone that I am very close to. You know how things happen involving other people happens? Well for me, if that "thing" was painful then I push it to the back of my mind and try not to think about it anymore. Well the person I was close to brought someone around me that I associate with a very painful memory. Can I be upset with her about their friendship? No. She's grown. She can be friends with whoever she wants. However, that does not mean that person has to be in my space, especially when they weren't invited. 

Comments