365 Questions--March 22

How would you describe your teen years?

Oh Lord 😂😂😂 I figured this would be the perfect question for a Thursday (#tbt if you will). Looking at those pictures is making me laugh. I had tone 16 in the top1 and like 14 or 15 in the 2nd one. My teenage years were a hot mess. I was so rebellious for no reason. Well I won't say for no reason, but I had no objective for being so rebellious. I just hated people telling me what to do. I still do, honestly. I was just so grown. Nobody could really say anything to me without me clapping back.


 Really, if I could put my teenage years into one word I would have to say blessed. I know I know that's the typical Christian answer, but my answer isn't so typical. See, my teenage years is where I got into the most trouble. I was getting in trouble before I was a teenager, but most if not all the times that I know for a fact that I should've died were in my teen years. Sounds bad, but I have some really good memories too. Lowkey, I wish I could go back. It was all so simple.







Comments