365 Questions--March 21

What is your favorite part of your body?

I can't limit this to just one part, but if I have to it would have to be my lips. The reason I say that particular feature is because I wasn't always comfortable with my lips. I hated how big my lips are once upon a time. I hated wearing makeup for years and years for two reason. 1) I went to a performing arts school for 7 years so I lived in makeup so I didn't wear it outside of being on stage. 2)I hated lipstick because it made my lips look HUGE, but I can't wear makeup without lip products because my lips are so dark. I remember when I first started really getting into makeup, I went to Sephora to get help with lipstick and the lady told me my lips were too big. I had to be like 19 or 20. So as you can see, I haven't been comfortable with my lips very long (I'm 25). It's funny because I hated my lips for so long, but now lipstick is like my favorite thing to wear. I literally wear a lip product every single day. 



The way that we kiss is unlike any other way
That I be kissin' when I'm kissin' what I'm missin'
Won't you listen

--D'Angelo

Comments