365 Questions--February 23

What would your future children say they loved about you?

I think they would say I always make sure memories are made and that they had a good relationship with each. No matter what. I don't have kids currently, but I plan to have a bunch. I love the idea of having a big family and all of us getting together and just enjoying each other. I see it on TV and in the movies, and that's what I want for my family. Like the movie This Christmas...I love that movie !! I love that there's the sense of tradition because they always get together, and they are all so close. The fact the movie makes it a big deal for everybody to come back to their mother's house no matter how successful they are. They can still come back home.

As hated as they are these days, I love what the Kardashians used to be when their show first started. You can see the love they have for each other even though they're all a little crazy. They're all successful in their own right, but they're not so successful that they forget about their siblings. It looks chaotic on TV, but I bet they remember each of those moments. The same goes for the Braxtons. They're all successful as well, but there's nothing more important to them than having a good relationship with each other. No matter what happens or what they've argued about, they're always there for each other.

I can't help but to think back on my own childhood and spending time with my cousins. We never really went anywhere big, but just being in each other's company was everything. I want children to be able to be around each other and just have a good time making their own memories with each other. We have a unity that can never be broken. We may fuss and fight. We actually fight a lot, but no matter what happens, they are more than my cousins; they are my brothers and sisters.





Comments