365 Questions--February 16

What are your best character traits?

I felt like me answering this question would be a bit biased so I had to ask someone who knows me better than anybody else and wouldn't sugar code anything---my best friends. You would think it would be biased, but never with my friends. We are bluntly honest with each other ALL the time. Originally when I asked I got the sarcastic answers like


And then I got a "you make nice wigs."😒😒 Hours later in a very emotionally straining conversation, I was told that I have a big heart, I'm resilient, and I'm smart. Crazy thing is if someone were to ask me if I were those things I would probably be like "....I guess." A lot of times I do things because I feel like I'm supposed to do them, like being resilient. I'm resilient because I know that no matter what happens to me, life goes on. I can't just put my life in park because of 1 thing happening. What are some of your best characteristics?


I keep
Moving forward, pressing onward, striving further
I keep
Keep on laughing, keep on living, keep on loving yeah
I keep
Keep on dreaming keep on achieving, keep on believing
I keep
I keep smiling when I come thru ...and I cry when I need too.
--Jill Scott

Comments