365 Questions--January 27

This season in one word

tran·si·tion
tranˈziSH(ə)n,tranˈsiSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. 1
    the process or a period of changing from one state or condition to another.

    "students in transition from one program to another"

    synonyms:changepassagemovetransformationconversionmetamorphosisalterationhandoverchangeoverMore
verb
  1. 1
    undergo or cause to undergo a process or period of transition.

    "the network ought to be built by the federal government and then transitioned into private industry"


    My life has been in a transition for almost 2 years now. I think this year I'm transitioning in every area of my life. When this transition first started, I was just focused on getting back on my feet. I had lost everything and had to come back home. Now, I'm just looking to improve Briana. I want better relationships with people in my life. I'm looking into becoming a better businesswoman and professional, especially since I will be graduating this year. I'm definitely looking to become closer to God. I'm finally starting to realize that I was stripped of everything important to me 2 years ago so that I could grow into who I am really supposed to be and not what I thought I should be. I felt like by 25 my life should be almost all the way together. What's that saying...if you want to see God laugh, tell Him your plans?? I had my entire life planned out and thought that no matter what happened, those things would be obtained. Here I am with none of it. I'm not where I'm supposed to be yet, but I am well on my way. 


    My status is changing, there's no more decline I'm on my way to better days. My status is changing, there's no more decline I'm on my way to better days.
    --Andre Jones

Comments