365 Questions--July 13

What has changed your life within the last month?
Within the last month, my mindset has most definitely changed. I just don’t have time for a lot of the nonsense that my generation thinks is cool. I’m really starting to realize how much of a business mindset I have and how much of an old soul I have. My whole mindset towards people in my life changed. If you are not adding to my life, or if you’re stressing me out, you got to go quick, fast, and in a hurry. I just don’t have time or energy to be wasting. I have to focus on Briana. I’m not necessarily a fixer, but I’m the type of person to make sure everyone else around me is okay and put myself last. That has got to stop. You know how some people say a light will go off when you’re 30? Well mine went off at 25. 

I’ve found myself reading more. I haven’t read a book just to read it since I was 13 maybe 14. I feel like my mind is so much more open now. I can focus on yall and getting more content for yall. I’ve been able to get YSF more organized and gain distant mentorships so that I can gain knowledge on what I need to do to get YSF more organized. I can’t keep pushing my passions to the back and putting everyone else and their baggage to the forefront. This is my life and it doesn’t revolve around anyone else but me. 

Comments