365 Questions--January 26

One thing you will always do

The one thing I will always do is stormy day off with God. When I wake  up, I pray. I get up turn on  J.J. Harriston radio on Pandora on my workdays. It keeps me at peace. Being at work literally has me wanting to bust somebody's head open some days. If I'm not calm before I walk into work, I just might do it. So, I wake up and start my calming process from the moment I step out the bed. I get in the car and pray most of the commute to work and once I'm done praying I can listen to my turnt up gospel. I have to do this every single morning. Jehovah Shalom is real for me. I can pop off at any second when provoked. The fact that I deal with complaining people on the phone all day and have to deal with negative co-workers, it can be a lot. I get aggravated really quickly with negativity.

Comments