365 Questions--January 25


A Change to Make

One thing you all will quickly learn about me I'm very transparent and I'm not afraid to admit when I'm wrong. I'm far from perfect, but one thing that most definitely has to change is the unforgiveness I have towards people. I mentioned in another blog how I felt violated by an old friend. Of course, backstabbing or something like it is not rare thing. It happens to everybody, but for some reason I take it very personally. I don't keep a lot of people around me so I guess that's why I take it so personally. In any situation like that I cut the person completely off and go on about my business. I'm a fighter and always have been. I think the fact that I didn't put my hands on whoever betrayed me is good enough. Not only that, if they don't ask for forgiveness then sometimes I think I shouldn't forgive them. If I've been betrayed to that extent the person no longer exists to me. It's not hard for me to walk away from people an never speak to them again. The only time I ever go back and continue a cordial relationship is when it is family. 

However, that is not of God, and I know it. The Bible says "For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you (Ephesians 4:32)." What if God never forgave me of any of my sins? I would've earned my one-way ticket to hell years ago maybe even a decade ago. That's why I want to change it. There is no way that I can keep going through life and with this blog carrying every single thing people have done to me. That stuff weighs on you, and you become the bag lady carrying all of this meaningless stuff. I wouldn't be young, saved, and free. 

I believe Youre my healer
I believe You are all I need
I believe Lord
I believe Youre my portion
I believe Youre more than enough for me
Jesus Youre all I need
--Tiff Joy

Comments