365 Questions--January 22

A time you don’t want to forget

I never ever ever wanna forget my college years, especially my senior year. I honestly wish I would've made more of it. I wouldn't have traded it for the world. The countless stories I have from the time I stepped foot on VSU's campus until I left in July 2014. Even though I think I should've made more memories, the ones that I have are nothing short of amazing. Homecoming?! Oh it was a wrap. Don't worry. I'll definitely be doing some story time videos about college once I start my Youtube channel (y'all pray that I get the coins to get this camera). The thing about Valdosta is it's such a small school that everybody knows everybody for the most part. There's nothing really in Valdosta except the school, the air force base, and Wild Adventures. Because of that, I think it made for my genuine connections and friendships with people. You really didn't have any choice but to hang out with friends. That was true especially after my freshman year because the club scene was almost nonexistent after Spring 2011. But don't get it twisted, I definitely had the "typical" college experience even after that. Honestly, I would recommend everybody go to college. Even if you don't finish, the experience is well worth it. 





 "I don't really know about you
But I came to party all night
Welcome to my party

--K. Camp"

Comments