365 Questions--September 8

What person besides God has strengthened you and why?
I would have to say one of my fellow church members. Her name is Dee, and I'm not really sure where she came from, but I am soooooo thankful for her. I remember seeing her around at church probably starting in like November or so. I don't remember when became so close. I just remember one day she came up to me and started talking to me and telling me how she thought I was so pretty and that I had a sweet spirit. There were times she had no idea I was going through things and she would just hug me and talk to me. She's just such a great person. When I was going through some things a couple months ago, she spoke life to me then. The unwarranted, unexpected support always means so much to me. She supports me and I support her in her endeavors.

Comments