365 Questions--March 27

What causes you anxiety?

The thought of never "making it" almost gives me a heart attack. I get overwhelmed just thinking about it. I sacrifice so much to ensure that my future, my children's future, and that my family is secure. I graduate in December with my Masters. I've been struggling so long for this, an dI just pray it's all worth it. I pray that I'll be able to get a job that I won't have to work paycheck to paycheck. I never speak those things out of my mouth. I never want to put that into the universe. I have so many ideas and things I want to do. I just want to my sacrifice to be worthwhile. Nobody wants their time wasted. 

Shawty (shawty), all I got is a dollar and a dream 
Is ya gonna roll wit me? (roll wit me) 
You see I've tried a 9 to 5, and it just don't fit me 
(fit me) (no) 
I can get us out the hood and have us livin good 
Ya feel me? (oh do feel me

--Trey Songz

Comments