365 Questions--March 26

Where would you like to be right now?

St. Pete has the biggest hold on my heart. All of my family is there. Sometimes I wish my family reunions never ended. I wish that I could be around my family all the time. In my mind, if I was around them all the time it wouldn't be so hard for me to say, "See you later." I find peace of mind when I'm there. My most recent visit couldn't come soon enough. I was so overwhelmed with life. It seems like the minute I got down there I could breathe again. If all of us could live in the area. Maybe not exactly St. Pete, but in the area. 

I think about moving down to Tampa all the time, but I can't imagine leaving my pastor and first lady. They've been so good to me. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be down there anyway. St. Pete is a very emotional place for me. That's where my grandfather built his home from the ground up, literally. God rest his soul. That's where all of my family is. That's where I felt love from the first time from someone who wasn't my parents. Sometimes I just feel so alone in Augusta. I'm so far from my family. I'll just have to make the best of were I am now and pray that I'll make enough money that I can visit more and that we can travel together and live our best lives. Together. 



Comments